- Do you have a residential rental or are you thinking of buying?
- Do you want to know ways to prepare for capital gains with business and property?
- Have you got employees?
- Do you want to learn about the upcoming Tax, Employment and Health & Safety changes?
If you answered yes to any of the above, I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join me and Matt Cave from Employsure who will share what impact the below changes will have on you and your business and how to prepare for them. The topics we’ll be covering include:
- Health and Safety
- Employment Act and Contracts
- Payday Filing
- Domestic Violence – Victims Protection Act
- Best Start (Working for Families)
- Capital Gains Tax
- Ring Fencing Rental Losses
- 5-year Brightline Test
Tuesday 19 March from 4.15pm – 5.30pm
Accounting Solutions, 77 Gasson Street, Sydenham, Christchurch
Light refreshments will be available
Registration is easy RSVP below or contact Monica on 03 374 9393. Seats are limited so please confirm your attendance by Friday 15 March.