COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY SOLUTIONS
These are unprecedented times for you and your business.
We want to provide you with logical advice to help you minimise the impact of this global pandemic on your business.
We are here to help you
If you are struggling with managing your cash flow, budgeting, bank refinancing, subsidy applications or setting up a plan for your business’s continuity, contact us on 03 374 9393 to see how we can help.
It’s our priority to keep your business’s vision alive.
We are a qualified provider through Regional Business Partners so you may be eligible for Government funding of up to 100%. We will talk you through how the application process works.
Teamwork on troubled waters – Surviving the crisis together
The 2020 Government Budget – What’s in it for you?
The Government recently released their 2020 Budget, “Rebuilding Together”.
We’ve put together a complimentary webinar summarising the key benefits for business owners to ensure you know what support you can access.
We also want to contribute to the struggling New Zealand Families out there, by Accounting Solutions making a $25 donation to Christchurch City Mission or The Salvation Army for each person that registers for this webinar.
So please join us on Thursday 28th of May at 9:30am, for a 60 minute complimentary webinar, where we’ll cover the most important Budget information, including:
- Covid-19 Response and Recovery Fund.
- Small Business Cash Loans.
- Targeted extension to Wage Subsidy Scheme.
- Loan scheme for R&D programmes.
- Backing Kiwi exporters.
- Supporting Small and Medium size businesses in a digital economy.
- Tourism sector and other sector targeted support.
- Jobs, jobs, jobs.
- What about tax?
Plus, we’ll update you on how we can continue to support you through these most challenging of times.
When you register, there will be a button that you can choose for where you want your $25 Accounting Solutions donation to go. Please feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues so they can benefit from this new budget, and to help us reach our goal of donating over $2000 for struggling families.
This webinar has now finished but you are welcome to watch the recording. Please feel free to email email@example.com if you would like a copy of the documents and links mentioned throughout the webinar. This information is up to date as of 28/05/2020, for further updates after this date check out our blogs on the Latest News Page.
Getting Paid & Ways to Get Your Bank Balance Up
The impact of COVID-19 and the associated lockdown has made it more important than ever to ensure, where possible, that you’re still getting paid and monitoring your forward Cash flow.
Join us on Thursday 7th of May at 11:30am as we host a complimentary webinar where you’ll:
• Understand how to approach your debtors in these challenging times.
• Learn best practice for credit control process management.
• Discover lessons to take into the future to improve your cash flow.
• Get runs on the board quickly.
• Learn how to make sure you don’t run out of Cash.
• Get updated on the latest COVID-19 Support for you and your business.
This webinar has now finished but you are welcome to watch the recording. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of the documents and links mentioned throughout the webinar. This information is up to date as of 7/05/2020, for further updates after this date check out our blogs on the Latest News Page.
Your Business Continuity & Cash Flow Plan
Join us on Thursday 16th of April at 11:30am as we host a complimentary webinar to:
- Help you build resilience in your team and family at this time
- Outline the things you should consider now to minimise the impact on your business
- Share a guide and a template for creating your Business Continuity Plan
- Give supporting information to help you engage your suppliers, team, bank and advisers to drive empathetic and effective conversations
- Outline some ways we can help you fast track the development of your plan
- Ensure you have the right mindset to lead your team and help your business move forward
- Find out what’s available to you from the Government’s COVID-19 support package
- Share advice on how to best manage your cash flow
This webinar has now finished but you are welcome to watch the recording. Please feel free to email email@example.com if you would like a copy of the documents and links mentioned throughout the webinar. This information is up to date as of 16/04/2020, for further updates after this date check out our blogs on the Latest News Page